We process personal data in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679; “GDPR”) and applicable national data protection laws in Finland.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of your personal data is:
Business Identity Code: 3020837-1
Address: Jännetie 22 a, 00370 Helsinki, Finland
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
We mainly process personal data we obtain directly from you in your role as a client, business partner, job applicant or other stakeholder. You may provide us your personal data for example through e-mails or communication with us through other channels.
We mainly process basic information of you, such as your name, your contact information (e-mail, address, phone number(s), LinkedIn profile), your employer and your position in your company.
3. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process personal data mainly to:
– perform our services for clients;
– develop our services;
– engage with our stakeholders;
– communicate with and evaluate candidates in connection with recruitment processes.
We process your data based on our legitimate interest in maintaining and developing the business relationship between us, based on our contract or otherwise. In connection with our recruitment processes, we process your data based on our legitimate interest in finding and hiring suitable candidates for our business and complying with applicable employment laws and regulations.
4. COOKIES AND WEBSITE
Cookies are essentially necessary for the proper functioning of our website and they enable a good user experience. These cookies do not collect information that would enable us to identify the user.
5. THIRD PARTIES
As a general rule, we do not sell or otherwise make your personal data available to any third parties for marketing purposes. As a general rule, we also do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss of your personal data.
7. STORING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be stored for the purposes mentioned above for as long as we have a meaningful business contact or other contact or as may otherwise be required by law.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
– request a copy of the personal data we process relating to you;
– request the correction of incorrect personal data relating to you and in some cases the deletion of your personal data;
– request the restriction of processing of your personal data or to object to processing; and
– receive, under certain preconditions, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit those data to another controller.
We aim to resolve any disputes that may arise directly with you, but if you consider that your rights under the applicable data protection laws have been infringed, you may file a complaint with the Finnish Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman (Tietosuojavaltuutetun toimisto). The contact details of the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman are available at https://tieto-suoja.fi/en/home.
We may amend and update this privacy notice from time to time.